By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Twipel’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Twipel and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Twipel. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.twipel.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
* Republish material from https://www.twipel.com
* Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.twipel.com
* Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.twipel.com
* Redistribute content from Twipel (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
– Reservation of Rights
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
* Any content published by you on campaign must be yours to publish or free content, and must not violate any third-party reservation rights.
Any usage of content which you do not own the rights to use and publish is forbidden, and Twipel will not be responsible for any content published by you.
– Campaigns and payments
* Fully payed and authorized campaign is campaign that filled correctly on Twipel, fully payed for using credit card or Paypal, and the customer received an invoice from Twipel to his email inbox.
For this matter, filling a false email address will not be used as a cause for complaint against Twipel.
* After campaign is fully authorized it will start to be handled and processed by Twipel’s system.
* The time period for each campaign to be completed fully is vary and depends on many factors like number of available channels, number of active campaigns, number of matching groups, etc. therefore, Twipel is not obligated to finish campaign in a certain period of time, but obligated to start handle it when the payment is fully processed and authorized.
* Twipel reserve the right to reject any campaigns that Twipel deem not fit to be published according to the company’s sole discretion.
* Remaining money refers to any funds left to be used for the campaign after reducing payments fees and messages that already sent.
– PCI-DSS compliance
* Credit card payments page is fully PCI-DSS compliance and owned by Tranzila (www.tranzila.com)
– Removal of links from our website
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
– Content Liability
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
* Any withdraw operation will be subject to Paypal fees
– Third party dependencies
website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory
quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
* limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
* limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
* limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
* exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.